Maple Park Dental Associates is looking for a Full-Time Dental Assistant to join our expanding office. We are seeking a great team player with a positive attitude who is detail-oriented, able to work at a fast pace, and has excellent organizational & communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Sutherland Location Only
• Dental assisting experience (Required)
• Eaglesoft experience (Preferred)
• X-ray (Required)
• Assisting chair-side
• Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
• Using computers to update electronic patient records
• Assisting with lab tasks as needed
• Assisting with sterilization tasks as needed
• Monday to Friday
Please bring your resume to our North Platte office at 805 S. Maple, North Platte, NE 69101 or our Sutherland office at 333 Maple Street Sutherland, NE 69165 or you can email your resume to Teresa at Teresa@Mapleparkdental.com.