Maple Park Dental Associates is looking for a Part/Full-Time Dental Hygienist to add to our talented dental team at our North Platte location. As a Dental Hygienist, you are key contributor to making the dental practice run efficiently by being a team player and working together so our patients have a great experience.
Responsibilities of a Dental Hygienist:
• Educating patients how to achieve and maintain good oral & overall health.
• Prophylaxis and Scaling & Root Planing
• Periodontal Probing
• Administering local anesthetic
• Placing Sealants
• Capture digital x-rays
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
• Dental Hygienist (Required)
• Dental Hygienist experience (Required)
• Prior experience with Eaglesoft and digital x-rays (preferred)
• Maple Park Dental Associate’s: North Platte
• To be determined
Please bring resume into North Platte location.