Maple Park Dental Associates is looking for a Full-Time/Part-Time Dental Hygienist to add to our talented dental team at our North Platte location. As a Dental Hygienist, you are a key contributor to making the dental practice run efficiently by being a team player and working together so our patients have a great experience.
Responsibilities of a Dental Hygienist:
• Educating patients on how to achieve and maintain good oral & overall health.
• Prophylaxis and Scaling & Root Planing
• Periodontal Probing
• Administering local anesthetic
• Placing Sealants
• Capture digital x-rays
• Dental Hygienist (Required)
• Dental Hygienist experience (Required)
• Prior experience with Eaglesoft and digital x-rays (preferred)
• Maple Park Dental Associate’s: North Platte
• Monday to Thursday 8:00 to 5:00, with some Fridays
Please feel free to email your resume to Teresa@amye36.sg-host.com and/or bring one into the North Platte office