Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to YOUR safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our office and you may have seen this during a visit to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable to you as our patient and our staff. We do follow infection control recommendations by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as we see fit.
You may see some changes come your next appointment. We are making these changes to reassure you of your safety as well as our staffs. For example:
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these questions again in our office as we also conduct a temperature check.
2. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when entering the office. You can also find some in the waiting area as well as around the building.
3. You may see that our waiting room no longer offers magazines and children’s toys as these are harder to disinfect.
4. We have rearranged our waiting room to better follow social distancing guidelines.
5. Your comfort is important to us, if you feel more comfortable waiting in your car, when you arrive you can call us to check in and we can return your call when we are ready for you.
6. We ask that if you are sick, or experiencing any ill like symptoms, please stay home.
We look forward to seeing you all again starting May 4th and are happy to answer ANY questions you may have about the steps being taken to keep you, our staff, and every other patient safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patients! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr’s Swanson, Lashley, Woodurn, Perry, Carty, Pederson, Blomstedt, and Staff