We are aware of the recent concerns regarding COVID-19. Our priority at Maple Park Dental is to provide the best dental care while also keeping our patients safety in mind. As of now our offices will be seeing and scheduling patients at our regular business hours for the foreseeable future.
Because of this, we want you all to feel confident when visiting our practice. We will be enhancing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization procedures in every part of our offices to ensure the safety of our patients:
1. Disinfecting common areas on an hourly basis.
2. Providing hand sanitizer at check-in and check-out and around the office.
3. Posting CDC hand washing instructions.
4. Screening both patients and employees for symptoms.
5. Encouraging sick employees and patients to stay home.
–We are also asking of our patients:
1. Please stay home if you feel ill or are showing any symptoms, we would be happy to assist you in rescheduling your appointment.
2. Please limit the number of people that accompany you to your appointment.
3. Please utilize the hand sanitizer we have stationed throughout the office.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely by staying in contact with the CDC, health organizations, communicating with our professional colleagues and relying on other experts.
Thank you for trusting Maple Park Dental with your oral health. As we move forward and navigate this situation your safety and that of our employees will always be our primary concern.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact any of our locations.